View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #70 (permalink)
John Galt
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
I am not jealous. It was quite the opposite. I was out with friends one night, and he called me out of the blue screaming that I was a slut, a filthy slut and that I better come home right now or bad things will happen. I went home and found him cleaning all of of his shit out of my apt. I told him to leave but he wouldn't. He just kept screaming at me. Finally, I tried to grab my key from his hand and he attacked me. We were outside at this point. I ran up the stairs to the back door, and he was chasing me screaming at me that he was going to kill me. I locked my back door and he just kept pounding on it. I called the cops but he was gone before they arrived.

Three days later, I got a call from his "girlfriend". She told me they had been dating for 6 months. This was a little over 6 months ago. They're engaged and she's pregnant.

I'm currently in a successful long-distance, open relationship. He is most certainly welcome to talk to other women.

But then again, I could be a crazy jealous bitch, whateves. You don't have to date me.

hawt
(Offline)   Reply With Quote