View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 05:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junkenstein
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Dont remember the episode but i remember what Chemda said and that i agreed with her.

It really depends on the person, she said. Some times alcohol brings out the venomous side in people, so they're mean, sometimes even violent. Sometimes they wouldnt hurt a fly or love you to pieces when sober but alcohol enhances the nagativity they have in their heart and turns them into monsters.

I used to be a mean, angry, violent drunk. Not all the time, but whenever i had some issues, alcohol made me become a vicious son of a bitch and i took it out on whoever was there, even (and a lot of times mostly) on people i loved. Other times it was stuff i had in my guts and that alcohol brought to surface.

Point is, truth serum or not, acting mean when drunk isnt good or fair. And the "i was drunk" excuse is bullshit. I think you should talk to your friend, and ask why. A drunk asshole is still an asshole and assholes need to be put in their place.

When people didnt do it to me i kept getting worse. Until someone put me back in my place and i stopped acting like a douche.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote