View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ozymandias

Back in the day, when my life used to be shit, I was what you might call a sad drunk, I din't really get mean (well maybe judgemental of others and mean with words), but mostly I just got really sad and droopy.
Now that my life is in a lot of ways improved and I feel some pride for who I am, I am quite the happy drunk, most people don't mind if I'm drunk.

What I'm trying to say is basicly what Junkenstein allready said as well, it depends on the person what kind of drunk he/she will be. I do think the way people act when drunk reflects on how they feel somewhere deep down inside, so maybe the best thing to do is just talk to this friend of your's and see how deep inside this is, and if its worth either really talking it over, or maybe even breaking up the friendship.

I don't think anyone deserves beeing yelled at by a drunk, especially by a friend. But friends allso deserve a chance to explain their actions, even if they did it drunk.
If he/she is really your friend, and he/she means something to you, you deserve an explination and a chance to keep this friend.

This was my first post btw!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote