View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #58 (permalink)
spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
The red wheelbarrow is an absolute shit poem that means absolutely shit until you hear the (supposed) backstory and you get it. This country doctor looking out the window for a brief moment while trying to save a dying girl.

It's apparent garbage with so much subtext.
It's shite and if you believe understanding it changes anything, you are a faker and a snob! Snobby McSnoberson! I have a little saying, what goes up must fall on it's face because of gravity. So get your snobby nose out of the sky before the Earth beats your face! Bam!

Nah, I'm kidding. I added you to my sig, though, for the sake of posterity. You make me laugh, sir, thank you.

*edited to add: That poem seemed dumb, then I read your explanation, and now I think it's hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
And, yeah Star Trek's even worse. It's the gay special ed kid.
HA!

Just curious, how did you feel about the new Star Trek? I always loved the Shat, but never cared for the rest, the new JJ Abrahms Star Trek, though, I admit to liking quite a bit.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 05-20-2010 at 06:18 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote