View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:54 PM   #3664 (permalink)
Diglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunDown View Post
Playing Alan Wake at the moment. It's a lot like lost. There's a lot of smoke and I'm not sure if it's the best thing ever or if I hate it and everyone who had anything to do with it.

I've been playing that too, parts of the game I hate (like driving mechanics, never enough ammo or batteries) , but the game does have a very Lost/ Stephen King feeling to it, so I continue to play. The story is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Decided to try Assassin's Creed 2, even if i kinda disliked the first.

Loving it. The DRM is offensive, but the game has been turned exactly into everything i like in a modern action game.

It gets you into the story beautifully, withotu that annoying super stiff tutorial from the first. Here you get into the action right away.

It'varied and better handled. There isnt that annoying get orders/reach point/figt/go back of the first one.

Also, it looks magnificent. I'm probably biased because it depicts one of the most gorgeous periods of my country but they reconstructed the ancient florence and the look of renaissance italy, perfectly. Some shots are picture perfect. Nice research.

I guess i'll buy it.

Played that game for a few months last fall, it's fun and addictive, yet by the time you get most of the codex pages it got boring to me, even after buying the drm, never played that stupid area yet either, overall though it is fun and a good game, I just burnt myself out on it.

Besides playing Alan Wake, I've been playing Mass effect 2 as well (about a month longer) and it's pretty fucking cool with lots of fun shit to do (besides mining for elements)

If only they could release a new bioshock every few months or so.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote