View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #93 (permalink)
thepetek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
They are. but every time i mention Miyazaki in movie discussions, the snob elite loves to say "OOOOOOH always that guy. OVERRATEEEED. BORIIIIING. NOT A REAL ARTIIIIST".

And so on. I expect that this time too, eventually.
Man, you all are frontin and perpetratin. Acting like a bunch of god damned 16th century Venitian diplomats. Yeah, I went there. Bitches. Have you learned nothing from this show? (Like all of them, not this one specifically)

If you want to stand, naked, in the middle of your damn living room and masturbate while staring at a lamp you got in Walmart that somehow reminded you of Kathy Bates, you go ahead and do that shit.

I wouldn't do it because: I hate cleaning up, I got my lamps at the Salvation Army, Kathy Bates? Meh.

But it's your right, and I won't fault you god damned pervs.

Just state your damn beliefs without apology and if people don't like em, ah, they're probably just a fake internet program. If Keith doesn't like 'em, what's he gonna do? Badmouth you? You can still get the show. You can download it for free. Oh oh oh. Got your show Keith, got your show! I'm listening and laughing!. Oh, whatcha gonna do?

The only true elites can have you killed without suffering repercussions. Most of them have outdated views of art, or little interest in the subject. And are suffering from genetic diseases brought about by inbreeding. They are on few message boards.

I have no proof for any of this. But if any of you disagree with me, I'm gonna stand out in the street and fire shotgun shells in the air til the police show up. Motherfucking clouds? What's the deal with that?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote