View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #3689 (permalink)
Junkenstein
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Since everyone of you fucking console jagoffs love to talk about a game that doesnt seem to have a plan for development for P(fuckin)C (And i dont trust rockstar anymore about this, after they made GTAIV almost unplayable without being patched 150 times and manhunt 2 released after years of pointless waitin)....

Has any normal person played Alpha Protocol, yet? Or tried it, at least? The reviews are the most schizoid over. They go from "The most abominable piece of shit ever made" to "A graphically imperfect but very engaging experience".

I'm a negative human, so i have the tendency to believe the No's... But if anyone give is it acheck. After i really enjoyed AC2 and i was almost sure i'd hate it...

PS: STANDARDMAN! DONT ACCUSE ME TO BE THE ONE MAKING YOU PLAY GAMES!!!! YOU TOLD ME ABOUT STEAM! I DIDNT EVEN PLAY GAMES ANYMORE! NOW I HAVE TO GET THEM ALL! AND I SUFFER BECAUSE OF A GAME ENDING!!!! ME! STONE COLD ME!!!!! I BAWLED AFTER THE ENDING OF HALF LIFE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(Throws himself out of the windows and realizes it's the ground floor. Then goes back to play Diablo 2)

Last edited by Junkenstein; 05-27-2010 at 01:09 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote