View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #3690 (permalink)
standardman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Since everyone of you fucking console jagoffs love to talk about a game that doesnt seem to have a plan for development for P(fuckin)C (And i dont trust rockstar anymore about this, after they made GTAIV almost unplayable without being patched 150 times and manhunt 2 released after years of pointless waitin)....

Has any normal person played Alpha Protocol, yet? Or tried it, at least? The reviews are the most schizoid over. They go from "The most abominable piece of shit ever made" to "A graphically imperfect but very engaging experience".

I'm a negative human, so i have the tendency to believe the No's... But if anyone give is it acheck. After i really enjoyed AC2 and i was almost sure i'd hate it...
I have GTA IV on my 360 and PC, couldn't get it to work on PC but they did remove a lot of the shit recently. It's a bit of an insult since GTA started on PC.

It weird, all the way through development, I've had the same impression of it - good idea, might be poorly executed. The company that made it are of Fallout 1 and 2 but also KOTR 2 so god knows.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote