View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 01:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
hayroob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Who was the asshole?

I'm guessing since he listens to the show, he was possibly a guest on the show.

The person who comes to mind right away is spooky, but Keith said before that they were drifting apart and he "didn't know why". Also, I don't think K&C would trust spooky with such information, since he's a robot.

Adam hasn't been on lately, but I think Keith mentioned telling adam only recently. I also don't think he gives enough shits about the KATG community to go out of his way to do that.

McNally? But he seems so nice. If it was him, Keith didn't have to burn his house down.

The former ex-intern? I thought Keith always thought of him as being socially awkward. Besides, they were never really friends friends, I'm not sure why Keith would tell it to him.

I'm pretty sure Brolo was in the know, but I can't believe he'd give it away on the chat. Plus, they hung out in the aftershows and stuff, so Keith seemed cool with Brolo still.

Last guess is Jeremy, he hasn't been on recently. He might have done it out of drunken aspiness. Of all the people who come to mind, he's my guess since he'd be a candidate to be told, and might not have known better to not say, and Keith hasn't mentioned him in a nice light recently.
Matt is a candidate, but who knows.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote