View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

KEITH: "I don't owe you anything."

Boom. There it is. That's a huge part of what so many of the people who took this negatively (and as if it was all about them) are missing. KATG don't owe you anything except entertainment. They're not the president. They're not your teachers. They're not your doctor. They're not your pilot. They're not your Mom and Dad. Their only job is to entertain and KATG don't pretend to be anything other than entertainers.

So many people need to get their heads out of their asses and get some perspective on what KATG really is. It's hilarious and fascinating entertainment. To me that's awesome. To me that's more than plenty. Why the fuck is that not enough for others?

The new show slogan should be: "Keith and The Girl talk shit. THEY ARE NOT YOUR PARENTS."

(You get a pass if you're under 20. When you're under 20 you're supposed to invest emotionally in entertainers because you don't have a real brain yet and you need something to fill the void. Your head is supposed to be up your ass. Just remember to include your age when you write in.)

In other feedback, Keith reading Oie's letter as if he was taking the gobbledegook seriously was so hilarious I really did almost piss myself.
(Offline)