View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
DionJ

I know I was all claiming that this must be a joke after Friday's show, but this show really cemented their break-up entirely. They announced my post on the air and that was mildly embarrassing. I was definitely in some sort of denial, trying to believe there's some way that this isn't true... But it's cool. I respect Keith and Chemda so much and the fact that they have weathered this storm only increases that respect. I think I'm going to buy that relationship book, lol, as embarrassing as that seems (Should I feel embarrassed?).

I'm totally going to continue listening until KATG falls apart (and considering the popularity, I doubt that is coming). I thought Chemda's comments about "if this isn't financially viable" was a little scary, to be honest. It kind of made me think that they aren't doing very well with this, although I totally can't imagine how that could be. I'm going to donate something immediately.

Thank you Keith and Chemda for sticking through this; I totally appreciate all the work you have done to bring this to us and I intend to continue to contribute to help you keep this thing going.

Edit: Just donated $10! Thank you KATG!

Last edited by DionJ; 06-01-2010 at 05:59 PM.
(Offline)