View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #3718 (permalink)
andsoitgoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunDown View Post
Junk I'm totally with you. I'm retarded for Mass Effect and ME2. Those games are just... so fucking fantastic. I'm making my 5th run through in ME1 so that I can do my first run through in ME2 with my second toon.

... I may need help.

I'm not a huge fan of Dragon Age though. I'm not sure why but I just can't get behind that game.

I agree with every point you've made here. I've played through ME1 more than I'd ever like to admit. Ever.

ME1 is my favorite game ever, as is ME2. Both were just beyond amazing.

Red Dead Redemption is in my top 5. Those consist of ME1 and 2, Gears 1 and 2. I hated, HATED GTA, felt it was just the smut of video gaming, I just don't feel the need to be such a douche while playing, and Red Dead answered that.

I was engaged from the very beginning until the very end. Loved it. I don't know if I'll play it again as much as I did the other games in my top 5, so maybe that doesn't make it worthy of being there? But it was just so fantastic. Loved it.

Outside of that, now that I have an iPad, I've been playing Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Flight Control, Plants vs Zombies... egads, it's just... sigh.

I officially will have no life as of now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote