View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
truetimer

oh no

Hey Keith try this....

Take a large steak skewer and jam it into your ear hole until you almost hit your brain. Be sure not to go too deep cuz if you do hit your brain you may end up slightly retarded, in which case the only job you will be able to get is that of an ear doctor, or Q tip manufacturer. Now once the meat skewer is in your ear, twist and turn it about 6 or 7 times. Now violently rip it out of your ear, the rougher the better to remove the most wax. If more blood and body tissue is removed than actual ear wax, then you have done something wrong and should try agian... I have been doing this for years and find it helpful... You could also use a red hot poker to melt the ear wax and the by gently tipping your head to the side, allow the offending liquid to drain from your ear, leaving your ears clear and unblocked as if by magic. Of course do not leave the red hot poker in your ear for too long, that would just be silly.

Another option if all else fails is to take a funnel, and shove it deep into your ear. Now pour hydrochloric acid into the funnel and allow it to fill up in your ear. Do not be alarmed by the extreme pain, this just means its working. Once it feels like most of the wax is dilluted by acid, tip your head to the side allowing wax and acid to drain out. Works like a dream. Trust me, my grandmother used this on me many times when I was younger.

Otherwise cut your fucking head off and learn to talk out of your ass, its worked for me... who needs to hear anyways???
(Offline)   Reply With Quote