View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

I think Myq is hilarious, and was ecstatic to see him move on. I saw him around some other kinda funny comedians in his group and was like "Myq, Myq, Myq....*it's Myq* FUCK YEAH!!!"

How Jesse didn't go on is beyond me. I do like that other guy, but he was nowhere near as good a comedian as Jesse is. I'm also not a fan of that Esparza guy, his accent is too bad for me and his material ranges from kinda good to trite...like so much of his stuff sounds like something I've heard before..maybe not verbatim but just sounds old most of the time. And that Finestein girl, while she is pretty fine, her jokes aren't that great...good..but she definitely isn't "top 5" out of the group.

That Italian guy is pretty great. It amuses me that he's pretty genuinely funny, yet still has that very Italian, macho, I work in "waste management" look.

There was a moment when Myq did his set, when Natasha said something about his "intellectual humor" and she was glad to see it work in a large theater...I think she basically was saying "you're smart, it's cool that even these dumb people are getting it too" which is funny cause I was a bit worried that his humor might be lost in a cloud of dumb dumbs. Three cheers for the wordsmith!

I think the judges should be harsher in their critiques of the sets...I felt sometimes like they were trying to find positive things to say....dude if they suck they suck.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote