Thread: Xbox 360 Vs PS3
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
Thanks for any info you all can provide!
I have tons of friends with XBOX 360s, so I've played a fair deal on them before...great systems. I'm not here to shit on them.

But the PS3 is the system for me.

I've never once had an issue with my PS3, as for what your friend described, I've never even heard of that being a major issue with anyone I know...not saying it doesn't happen...but...it must be extremely rare...and definitely rarer than the Ring of Death...which has happened to a few of my friends...and obviously most be more common if I even know what it is...lol

Graphics wise...you're going to get more from the PS3...that's just a fact.
Mod wise? I have no clue, I suspect it's easier to mod games with an XBOX but I don't do that and can't really say much in this department.

In my personal opinion, PS3 exclusive titles > Xbox exclusive titles. Which is one major reason I've always preferred Sony's systems to Microsoft's.

Another reason: Free online gaming. I love playing CoD and shit with my friends...but if I had to pay monthly for some sort of subscription, fuck that noise.

You said you have a BluRay you don't use. So technically..if you buy a PS3, you'll get some money back from selling the BluRay, so that right there is a good reason....it'll be like getting a discount on the system.

Um...PS3 is for badasses
and Xbox is for Halo fags.

I'm done.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote