View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #3993 (permalink)
andsoitgoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoKill View Post
Been palying Red Dead Redemption for the most part which is by far my favorite Rockstar game ever.
Agreed 100%. I hated every GTA game out there, yet kept trying them just in case they got better for me. They didn't. I don't need to escape into a video game and pretend to be a massive asshole.

With Red Dead, you can actually be, gasp, a GOOD guy. I loved every minute playing it, it's like Rockstar finally realized that they could make a character that had redeeming qualities. I really liked that. How he loved his wife and child and would do anything to be back with them. Entire game from start to finish was just fantastic.

And I'm surprised no one has said Blur, Split/Second, Alan Wake or Transformers... ESPECIALLY Transformers! That game is fuckin' amazing.

It's reminded me how great the cartoons were, and I've started watching them with my kids who LOVE THEM. Insane amounts. They run around pretending to be Autobots and probably now know more about the Transformers than I did

Can you imagine? Something you loved so much as a kid being something that's equally amazing for your own kids? The game is a bit more violent than I'd like them to experience, yet, but I hope I can share it with them when the time comes.

Simply put, if you like the G1 Transformers, you will very likely enjoy this game. It's canon to the original story, and leads up to the Autobots fall to earth and, really, how amazing is that?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote