Thread: DUMPED!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cretaceous Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
It does sound like she's a drama queen, but she is a 17 year old girl, and according to you, hot on top of that. 17 year old hot girls don't usually need to be anything other than 17 and hot, so I say the fact that she was up front with you about breaking up, and that she didn't jerk you around is top notch.

If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to fuck everything I possibly could. Remember, girls want meaningless sex just as much as guys do. And if the girl in front of you is being a prude, check the girl to her left. Lather, rinse repeat.
I don't know, I think there's value in a genuine high school relationship, even if it doesn't result in a lasting partner. I doubt I would have learned as much about myself and relationships if I just became jaded and went after sex (more than I already was at 17, of course). Besides, 17 year old hot chicks are worse in bed than normal hot chicks and it's a lot harder to get, so I don't even know how much that is worth.

My input is this: all the meaningless sex in the world can't shake the funk you get in after a chick that meant something dumped you, but nothing cures it faster than a girl who puts a smile on your face and a skip in your heart.

By the way, don't go poking around for an "explanation" that you should be satisfied with. I know how that goes, but the one you're given is the one you've got. Pressing for one you like better or for one you think is more truthful never ends well.

Oh, and don't judge her too much for being nuts. Everybody's nuts at 17. At least you're all getting your crazy out on each other now so that you can be normal later.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote