Thread: DUMPED!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nickfromcali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't know, I think there's value in a genuine high school relationship, even if it doesn't result in a lasting partner. I doubt I would have learned as much about myself and relationships if I just became jaded and went after sex (more than I already was at 17, of course). Besides, 17 year old hot chicks are worse in bed than normal hot chicks and it's a lot harder to get, so I don't even know how much that is worth.

My input is this: all the meaningless sex in the world can't shake the funk you get in after a chick that meant something dumped you, but nothing cures it faster than a girl who puts a smile on your face and a skip in your heart.

By the way, don't go poking around for an "explanation" that you should be satisfied with. I know how that goes, but the one you're given is the one you've got. Pressing for one you like better or for one you think is more truthful never ends well.

Oh, and don't judge her too much for being nuts. Everybody's nuts at 17. At least you're all getting your crazy out on each other now so that you can be normal later.
It's not so hard to get a 17yr old girl in bed anymore they're not just nuts half of them are sex crazy (not always a bad thing).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote