View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Junkenstein
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
I finally heard it, I might love Maron a little more than I already do, which is alot. I love his style and his non-attack-attack on Cook. It was perfect. Cook sounds even more of an asshole, and I haven't seen any movies, for that reason. I'm not gonna waste my time.

I love the nicotine w/d Maron. poor guy.
The soothing tone to let Cook open up and the slow building attack towards him up to the derision and sarcasm... Amazing.

As much as Cook is a douche and as much as i love maron, i would be terrified to meet him in person. He must be an intimidating as hell.

Butt everyone who met him (Julio and McNally for example) said that he's a nice, talkative person.

Even if his roadtrip episode with pepitone showed how sadly self conscious him and another comedians are and how awful the road life is for people like them. (The moment when they gave themself a prize after a good show buying two pints of icecream and jerking off alone in their hotel rooms).

The nicotine diaries was almost moving. Probably as close as you can get to hearing marc vulnearble (except for the lucky fellas who saw his "Scorching the earth" show)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote