View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
serial_x

Just so it's all out in the open, this is my back and forth with this shithead. It started with a PM to blu, obviously I can't get them but he asked if there was a show today and was told to check to appropriate resources (event calendar, iTunes.. the things all KaTG listeners use) and the reply she got back was just abuse.

She's my girlfriend so I PMed him.. this is our conversation. Again, I have screencapped all of these and with be saving this page. This fuckers ip address is next.

Hey fucker..

If you want to start shit with blu, you are starting shit with the wrong fucking person. She happens to be my girlfriend and I'm more than happy to use your partial blindness to my complete advantage, you little cunt shithead.

If you want to know if or when there's a show, use ALL the available sources Keith and Chemda make available to ALL their fans; Twitter, the show calendar, the iTunes feed or just common fucking sense. Considering you say you're only PARTIALLY blind and were able to see blu's name and figured out how to PM her, you're more than capable of using one or all of the above mentioned sources. PMing random forum members is retarded although you seem slightly retarded so if the shoe fits...

Leave blu alone or you'll find yourself in a world of trouble. Threat or friendly caution, take this however you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatHero
It was a simple yes or no question. There was no need to be a asspipe about it. You look like you weigh a buck twenty-five pal. Besides what are you gonna do, send me mean emails? I am not afraid in the least so bring it on brother. You little pussy. Let your pig blu stick up for itself instead of having her "boyfriend" do it for her. Besides didn't Keith just rip you a new one the other day? Thought so, so shut the fuck up! I'll take the threat and raise you one better. I promise if you keep fucking with me things will get much worse for you.

Physical appearance slams again? Jesus.. I'm REALLY scared of you. As to what I'll do, I'll leave that a surprise.

As I said, if you can see well enough to PM my girlfriend, you can easily look up the information yourself. And bringing up Keith slamming me on the show is water off a duck's back. Keith is an asshole, it's half the reason everyone listens to the show.. I got over it.

Leave blu alone, that's all I'm saying. You've been warned.

Quote:
I have programs on my computer to help me and my sons help me. I looked on the website and on itunes and the show was not up yet that is why I asked. My son told me who was online and she was the only name I recognized. That is why I had him ask. I thought it would be the easiest way to find out. There was no need for her to be a douche.

I love surprises. So I will totally ignore what you said and call your bluff. Bring it. I'll ask you the same thing Keith did, if he is such a dick then why listen or come on the forums? And for blu, I might just go to BC and rape her mouth. You've been warned!
If you son couldn't find anything on the calendar, why would blu know? It would make more sense to @ reply Keith on Twitter or get your bastard child to check the @KATGShowAlert account.

As for the rape comment, you've just made a very big mistake.

Quote:
Big mistake? I'll rape her in her cunt, mouth, and ass. Then it will flow out of her ears. Also check the dictionary for the definition of bastard. I am his father and he knows who I am. So to me that is the opposite of a bastard. Maybe you are the bastard.

Last edited by serial_x; 07-28-2010 at 08:39 AM.
(Offline)