View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
serial_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
I'm just trollin' bro. it's what i do

Though in all seriousness, there's certainly a moral and legal precedent for you to take action against this guy. And I don't begrudge you for your aggression; I'd be livid if I were in your position

However I can't help but feel like the chances of your girlfriend getting raped by this guy are about as good as my chances for (chances at?) getting raped by this guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
I have to agree, its pretty far fetched that this guy will be able to do any bodily harm to your girlfriend or you. Although he did put it on the internet and as we all know once its on the internet it is true

It probably would have been a little more takable if you had goaded him into a violent rant and just posted that without you taking him seriously, since really a half blind guy with two kids is not going to be able to do anything
I agree that the chances are slim but the fact it was even suggested (as a threat or a low dig) is fucking disgusting.

Rape threats aren't something normal, mentally stable people just throw out. Hell, old school forum members will remember half my posts in the weird pictures thread rivaled Mikey's in their level of fuckedupness and not even I would resort to threatening to rape someone.

This guy is a sick fuck, he needs to be taught a lesson. My girlfriend is seriously considering contacting a forum moderator and making this a legal matter.

Rape threats.. all because this blind cunt didn't know if there was a show today. I bet he hate-fucks his wife nightly.. in between the beatings he gives her.
(Offline)