View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
serial_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMissSunshine View Post
i totally agree. what this guy has said is way out of line and inexcusable,and there is no comparing what this douche has said and the comic genius of keith...but just let it go. The odds of him doing any of this are non-existent. Your gf had the right to tell him to utilize the resources Keith and Chemda have kindly taken the time to make available for us. But I'd be lying if I denied asking another member for help when I couldn't locate something (Im a new member on this site). Stop giving yhis asswipe the time of day.
I agree with almost everything you say. I say "almost" because Keith and Chemda mention where to find everything on EVERY show and if the event calendar says there's be a show.. then there would be a show. If plans change, which very, very rarely happens, both Keith and Chemda notify everyone via Twitter.

To reply with (not word for word), "judging by your picture, you're a fat bitch pig that probably smells of shit. Fuck you, it was a simple yes or no answer" when told to check the sources made available to us, he proved from the get go that he was a fucking douchebag.

I simply messaged him because no-one speaks shit about my girlfriend without consequence, to then so quickly throw a threat of rape is inexcusable.. regardless of whether you're "Mr I Go To Church Everyday" or "Mr I Jerk Off Near Schools At Home Time".
(Offline)