View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
serial_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I want a video of punks cutting a guy's balls too! possibly wearing her goth pj's!

Seriously, though, you and blu should save all the transition and print it. Stuff like that could be used to press charges against someone, or at least have his internet account suspended (probably more the latter than the first)
One step ahead on you. I have all his shit screencapped, saved and backed up in various formats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMissSunshine View Post
oh my god! I had no idea he said that to your girl! Thats awful. I saw your girls pic and she is not fat, and he was way out of line to say that. Who the fuck is he to judge her? do you know how old this guy is? sounds like he's as mature as a preschooler. Obviously he has no life, and nothing better to do then hide behind the internet and insult women (maybe he has MS lol). Anyway, just ignore this douche and enjoy all the cool shit this site and the show has to offer.
According to his KaTG profile, this "adult" is 35. Although a few posts back, Incognito said he wrote into the show stating that he was 21.. so who knows.
(Offline)