View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzik View Post
This has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on the internet today.

While what the guy said was a bit over the line I'm pretty sure there is still no global Internet Police. Concidering how difficult it is for the police to catch CPers my bet is that they will just laugh at you when you present your evidence.

Seriously, calm down. Yes he said stupid shit but he is on a DIFFERENT CONTINENT 15 hours away. None of what he said could be remotely concidered a credible threat given the distance. All it was was a bad case of douchebaggery. He done goofed.

Let us know how your phone call to Interpool goes X. With all the evidence you have they will probably drop a couple of suspected terrorists they are watching to go after this clearly dangerous man. God save us if he gets his hands on any Cobalt 60 or Sarin gas.
I don't do it very often, but I'm pulling the woman card on this one. As a guy, you can't possibly understand how the threat of rape feels. I'm not delusional, I understand that the chances of it happening are slim to none - but it's not something that a level-headed person threatens with. That's the point.

Different continent? What the hell are you talking about? I'm in Canada, he is in the states. Same continent.
(Offline)