View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #81 (permalink)
serial_x

I just received this PM from DeadbeatHero..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatHero
I first want to apologize to you. I just noticed the thread you started. You can take this anyway you want, but I did not not mean that literally. It was more to get you going and keep the war of words going. I was just asking for a little help that day about the show and maybe I over reacted, but blu's response seemed a little harsh just seeing all that I asked was if there was a show. This is not the first forum I've been on, and usually people are very helpful. It just threw me off guard. Anyway I will apologize to blu as well. Again I'm sorry for stepping way out of line. You can post this or not I don't really care either way. Maybe this can be forgotten or maybe not, but I am sorry.
While I still don't appreciate or condone the threats you made or how quick you were to throw them, I do appreciated the apology to both blu and myself.

As far as we are both concerned, the matter is over. I'll PM a mod and ask them to delete this thread.

/thread

edit: I have PMed Michael and have asked that this thread either be closed or completely deleted. Done.

Last edited by serial_x; 07-29-2010 at 09:55 PM.
(Offline)