View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #4172 (permalink)
StasRox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
I'm sorry Chmpy, I've always thought you were chimpy...but chompy's cooler anyway. (:

I already have the Orange Box on PS3, and it is THE SHIT, but I was never able to connect to the ea network to play Team Fortress 2 (which I ended up buying on Steam) and I have Portal on the PC....Half Life 2 is the main reason I play my Orange Box on PS3.

I was at the game store today, but I drew a blank as to what games I had decided to get with your and Tony's advice.

So I didn't get anything, I'll go back tomorrow. My PS3 needs new games.
Currently all I have for my PS3 are:

Fallout 3, NCAA Football 09, The Orange Box, God of War I-III, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet, Beatles Rockband, Rockband, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Not a very cool collection. :/

*Also, I wanted to mention, while I was there I asked the guy who works there about Arkham Asylum, because I was never sure whether or not I wanted the game, it looked kinda cool, but I shrugged it off assuming that the love for the game just came from the same people who fapped over Dark Knight...but it does sound like an awesome game, and while it's a tad bit pricier than what I'm looking to spend on any given game....it does seem like it might be worth it. Should I do it? It's also not multiplayer, which I really want...cause part of the reason I want new games is cause I don't have anything to play with friends when we're hanging out.
If your looking for good PS3 games I have to recommend both of the Uncharted games, the second one is better, the Resistance games, second one is also better, and Killzone 2. All these games have a good storyline and a really good online, especially Uncharted 2, you can't go wrong with that game. Also I recently bought Red Dead Redemption and that game is a great sandbox game.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote