View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #4174 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

Well, I was hoping to play some SNES, but I can't get mine to work anymore...I tried switching out other games, the best I got was being able to play a little bit of Jurassic Park on it. Oh well...it has to be something wrong with the A/V part...like I don't know if it's the cable or something inside the SNES, but I think the games would work fine...it just loses the A/V every now and then...but once I lose it, the only way to get it back is to shut the system off and on.

Oh well...I can't get the PS3 to work with my new roommate's tv (I just moved in to a new apartment) in the living room...the TV belongs to one of my new roommates who left it here, but he's still at home until sometime this week...my other roommate and I tried to set it up...but we have no idea why we're not getting anything...

I don't have a N64 controller anymore because I gave my last one to a kid I used to babysit cause he wanted one (I actually gave him one of my two N64s, I happened to have two)....so I'm probably going to make sure my PS1 still works.

(I have a smaller, old tv in my bedroom that I brought with me, I'm not gonna bother to set up my PS3 in my bedroom since I know I'll only really want to play it in the living room...bigger/better tv vs. tiny old one...easy match)

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote