View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #4175 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by StasRox View Post
If your looking for good PS3 games I have to recommend both of the Uncharted games, the second one is better, the Resistance games, second one is also better, and Killzone 2. All these games have a good storyline and a really good online, especially Uncharted 2, you can't go wrong with that game. Also I recently bought Red Dead Redemption and that game is a great sandbox game.
I've played Resistance: Fall of Man, and I didn't care for that at all, I don't know which one in the series that is...but I didn't like it. I found it boring and oddly familiar...like nothing seemed particularly interesting about it, that I couldn't find in any other similar game, and probably better.

I'd with you on Red Dead Redemption, I played it for a bit at my friend's house and enjoyed it very much. I know nothing about the Uncharted games, just that they're praised and that the first one is very affordable at the moment, lol...so I'll consider that...

I really liked the Killzone 2 demo I played, I'm very tempted to buy it, but I'm trying to buy multiplayer games. I could see myself getting it though.

Man, being officially an adult sucks, I wish I could go back to whining at my parents about wanting a video game and getting it...lol

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote