View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:53 PM   #4178 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmpy View Post
That video is just a map with a bunch of words over it....it isn't a game trailer!

Fantasy Wars is horrible. Have you ever played a tabletop wargame? Have you played fantasy wars? (Im just curious, although if you read those questions in an 'incredulous' tone it sounds like Im being a dick) I actually bought it after seeing the trailer thinking it would be what I was looking for! But it totally wasn't...it was just kind of a dumb hex-based tactical bore fest with fight cinematics that look like its a nice troop-based wargame......

What I am really looking for is a game like Dawn of War, but turn-based and fantasy-themed. (I just started playing DoW tonight and Im suprised by how much I like it)
I couldn't find a real trailer for it....I'll replace the video with a gameplay demonstration.

I've never played tabletop computer game, well I'm not exactly sure what constitutes one...but Risk is one of my favorite board games, lol. And no, I considered buying Fantasy Wars once, and I've seen trailers, heard of it...but never played it. I guess it's shit though, so I probably won't.

*Elemental video has been replaced.

Last edited by DudeEMETIB; 08-16-2010 at 12:01 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote