View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:37 AM   #4194 (permalink)
Medium Brumski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmpy View Post
I have a PC gaming question for anyone out there....

I'm looking for a very-specific game that may not exist. I used to play tabletop Warhammer (regular, not 40K) and I'm looking for a similar experience. So the game I'm looking for is a Fantasy war-simulator. It MUST be turn-based. It MUST be troop-based (not just a bunch of 'heros' walking around fighting).

There was recently a Blood-Bowl game released that plays very similarly to the tabletop version, that's what Im looking for in a Warhammer version (or something VERY similar). Anyone know of anything like that? Do I need to make this game myself?!
Sounds like it could be Masters of Magic (one of the best games ever), which is an old favorite of mine that I recently installed on my PC. In fact, this Elemental WoM game is suppose to be a psuedo-sequel to it. I'm planning on getting it as soon as it comes out, along with Dead Rising 2 to round out my video game purchases for the near future.

Why does everyone get so hot and bothered over Dragon Age? I admit I'm more into leveling up and powers when it comes to RPG's (which, imo, is shit in this game). The good/bad character development is neat (way better then Fable) but I do not have the conviction to run around a game world and talk to every single NPC and wade thru so much dialogue. I end up mashing buttons to skip the minutes of reading, then try to figure out what's going on by the last statement. Hope this monotany will be fixed in the sequel.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote