View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #4208 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

I finally played a good bit of Blazblue today, mostly multiplayer, but some of character stories too, and this game's really fun!

I might not end up buying Street Fighter, simply because the same type of "fighting" game I wanted from it, I can pretty much get from Blazblue's arcade mode....so I can open up my game selections to different genres/titles I'm looking to get.

I downloaded the demo for Batman Arkham Asylum and, HOLY FUCK NUGGETS! Why didn't I BUY this game last year!? Oh wait, I didn't have a PS3 last year....WHY DIDN'T I BUY IT BACK IN JANUARY!?

It sucks, I want mulitplayer games, like that's what I want most right now in a game I buy, but that game, the demo alone, was SO WICKED! I completely agree with you guys on how it really gets the feel of Batman right, and I'm not even very Batman-knowledgeable, but this was so good. And I love the Joker! I really didn't know much about this game, so I was worried the Joker would be based more on Nolan's Joker and not the classic Joker. Oh and the having Conroy and Hamill do the voices for Batman/Joker....win move.

My friend bought Okami today, so we were playing that for a bit, or taking turns on it....it's decent. He says he's heard it's a great game, I've never heard of it, but I don't doubt it.....felt a little slow to me....kinda like what Tony said above me, seems like a lot of Japanese the story and gameplay are too separate, and so they take forever delivering a story, them let you play some, then deliver story again....not a cool method imo, but the game does seem a bit fun.

I also played a demo for echochrome, and I want this game....but only if it's mad cheap and I rather play it on PC.

that is my recent gaming...oh and I started to play Half Life 2 for a bit now that I beat Half Life, and I'm enjoying the game much more this time around after having played the first.....

I think I'll buy Arkham Asylum and Dead Space next time I'm at the game store...but I go back and forth with my decisions everytime I think about it or walk into a game store....oh well.

I appreciate your thoughts/opinions on the games though.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote