View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #4211 (permalink)
DudeEMETIB

Not video-game related, but Batman related.

I was actually so impressed after playing the demo, and yes it did bring me back to my childhood when I used to love watching the Batman cartoons and really old show on reruns. That it made me feel lame for never having read an actual Batman comic before. And knowing my way around the internet enough that I'm sure most series won't be hard find somewhere....

I wanted to ask you guys, particularly Tony, where should I start?

While driving around today, I found a comic book store, and wanted to buy just a random comic, but figured I should ask first. There are SO MANY different story arches, don't want to pick up a bad one, or a lame issue, and get disillusioned by a mistake.

I know Batman was introduced from one of the early Detective Comics back in like...the late 30s or something...should I start THERE? I wouldn't mind it, I don't care much about when the comics are from, just whether they're good and where the good start would be for someone's whose only exposure to the Caped Crusader is the old TV show, the movies, and the animated series from the 90s.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote