View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 02:36 AM   #4450 (permalink)
fluxquanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn View Post
I still don't quite understand how to do things, but I'm having a bunch of fun just digging really deep holes and getting lost in them. I don't like when the sun goes down though.
That's about what you do, yeah, haha. When you start building more elaborate things it gets really interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure what the "point" of the game is....if there is one...
The point is to survive. You start with nothing, you build up from there. More content is said to be coming, like PvP and such, but right now you basically do what you can to not get fucked by enemies, and then mine/build to your heart's content.

Quote:
if I go near the mountain and it starts to get dark, I've gotten blown up twice now, and I'm almost dead....
There's an enemy that attacks you by exploding near you. Your best bet is to stay inside (being productive mining) during the night time, and you can build weapons to fend off mobs.

Quote:
is there a way to get my health back up or do I wait for it?
You can make some food that gets your health back up. Easiest is to kill pigs, get the ham from them, then build a furnace, fuel it with wood or coal, and smoke the ham. You can eat that to regain health.

Some helpful links:

Index page - Minecraft Forum - Official Minecraft Forums

Main Page - Minepedia - The Minecraft Wiki!

Markus Persson (notch) on Twitter

The Word of Notch

Last edited by fluxquanta; 09-26-2010 at 02:41 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote