View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:04 AM   #4455 (permalink)
Baltazaar

Feel corrected. I just raided an elven village, returned to my fortress behind whose doors liquid magma guards the upper levels, and ordered my dwarves to party so hard they filled a 15x19 feet room one inch high with vomit, which caused one dwarf to slip, fall into the vomit, and drown. then, immediatelly following the wake, the loving wife broke out the family cat pet, slaughtered it, took its eyes, and made "a cat leather sand bag embroidered with the imag of a deceased dwarf, decorated with cat eyes", before running amok and killing several people.
I have had hounds adopt dwarfs, get integrated into dwarven familys, watch invasions from hell, in which the dwarves died, and get into a fighting frenzy, killing every last invader, only to protect the one dwarven child. Which, as it grew older, engraved walls with "the image of an over sized black dog, its lower jaw missing, and a severely wounded demon, in fetal position"
How manly is grand turismo? Driving around all day in a circle? Polishing up a car?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote