View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:24 AM   #61 (permalink)
andyoureuglytoo

Don't know how many of you guys remember, but when What Do We Do Now? was coming out, Keith read a letter about a human dog. I believe it was on show 1128.

Well...I just wanted to let you guys know that he'll be joining me for the show. Except now he's not just my boyfriend--we're engaged.

I'm excited to meet Keith and Chemda. I once drove to New York from Ohio to see Viva Patshiva-- Chemda gave me a lap dance at the performance. I own all the CDs and almost all the DVDs.

This is going to be awesome. I'm pumped for this show!

KATG has played a major role in my life. Besides theater, this podcast is one of the very few things that has stayed a constant over the last few years. It may sound dumb, but I feel like Keith and Chemda are a part of my life. I've been thinking about the obsessions that help shape our lives and KATG is one of mine.

Thank you both for continuing to do this show-- even when times got rough. I admire your dedication, bravery and ability to put US, the audience (not the USA, Keith), first. Congratulations.

Writing this has made me realize that I need to sign up for the $5 monthly payments. It's the least I can do.

-Benjamin

(Jeez...I sound like a fag.)

Last edited by andyoureuglytoo; 09-30-2010 at 12:45 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote