View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 09:28 AM   #62 (permalink)
Sleezy G

So.... yeah I started this thread and haven't been active in it at all. Sorry about that I had some shit going on. But I wanted to give some places to check out while in "The Burgh"

The Church Brew works It's an old church that has been converted into a microbrewery. All the brewing equipment is up at the alter. It's a cool place to check out with decent food and brew.

However if you are looking for the best beer in the area you need to go to Rivertowne Pour House in Monroeville. Andrew is the brewmaster, and knows his shit. He makes a mean IPA, but he always has something for everyone on tap all brewed in house.

If you are looking for a few laughs and some music you can check out Sing sing or Charlie Murdoch's they are both dueling piano bars. I'm more of a fan of Sing Sing.

Last but not least you may have heard Keith talk about the amusement park Kennywood that Kat and he went to. Well they have Phantom Fright Nights going on. The park is open at night and the whole place is like a big haunted house, and rides are open but are dark. It might be an awesome place for a meet up on friday.

If anyone has any questions or needs info feel free to ask me. I can't wait to meet all of you!