View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #4495 (permalink)
standardman

Assassin's Creed 2 complete game of the year super edition. The game the first one should have been. I still want to punch Desmond in the mouth, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Darksiders

It's the next generation's Zelda. On steroids. Everything a gorey, flashy, hack 'n' slash game should be. Greta characters (some are plain genius), great levels and a main chyarcters that does stuff that makes you feel like an excitable kid (like ripping one limb at a time off the enemies in one swift motion), The bosses are hard as nails but it's so good...

And it looks better than the Xbox version Eat me twitchies. 8===D

Civilization V

Never played a Civ game. Always thought they looked brainy and boring. I was wrong. The addictive urge and sense of gigantic wonder this gives you amazing. You're always taxed by7 something and always planning. And it looks fantastic too
I'm strangely happy that you're playing both of these. Knew you'd love Darksiders and always wanted you to get into Civ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StasRox View Post
I am definitely going to have to thank Standarman for showing me the sale on GOG. I reconnected with one of my favorite original XBOX games, Psychonauts. It was like injecting 20cc of nostalgia into my mind. I love this game so much and I am so happy I get to play it again. You guys should do the same! Thanks again Standardman, I owe you.
My pleasure.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote