View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #43 (permalink)
marina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
And using words like "coward" and "the easy way out" is as damaging as calling them "fags" (in the mean, hateful way).
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
I think you're opinion is terrible. Am I being brutal? Not enough. You sound like a bigot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde_Amazon View Post
QFT. I believe if that poor guy were are family member or a friend, marina would not have been so "brutal."
Maybe I'm being hateful and cunty, but there's absolutely no accord to call me a bigot, especially those of you who know me enough to have interacted with me on the forums for all these years. If he was straight I would have called him a coward too.

I'm sorry if I hurt any of your feelings, and I'm sorry if I unknowingly disrespected the memories of your dead friends. I have memories of my own. My view that suicide is cowardly not strictly an armchair hypothesis.

None of us knew this man, we're all just putting the faces of all the suicides we have known in his place.

And none of you act like you're such saints that if he had died in a more amusing way you wouldn't be LOLing and joking all over this thread.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote