View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
marina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
You words are that of a bigot, happy now? thats probably why its so shocking, because this is a rare narrow minded opinion from you.

Way to contradict yourself, how can you generalize and say his suicide was cowardly when you dont know what he was going through. For that matter how can say suicide in any case is. Im not saying it never is, but its completely absurb to make such a generalization.

because we disagree with you we're apparently hypocritical, sanctimonious douchebags
I just don't have any sympathy for people who waste their lives. Personally, I don't get why no one else is as angry as I am about this kid's rash action. He threw himself away like trash and I'm outraged by that decision.

Anything he could have been is completely squandered.

I don't know what he was going through, but I stand by what I said. Suicide is a cowardly action.

I am really sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings with what I said. Obviously I did.

All I'm saying is that if the same exact kid had died in more entertaining way this thread would be full of people calling him stupid, or an idiot and making fun of his entire existence.

But because he killed himself, he's the holy fucking grail and I can't say he was a dirt bag for what he did. That's bullshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote