View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #78 (permalink)
stulagu
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
ReyRey showed up at the Brolo/Her & Kings County show in Dallas last year. We all had a blast. We took a lot of photos. I had them on Facebook.

Thanks to the heads-up from Big Jim back in April or May, took down all the pics with him in it. Kinda creepy/scary.
Eh, he is after teens, not adults, I don't think you were going to get molested any time soon.

Insomniac108, I agree with you on the suicide part. You've convinced me. The other guy in that bed didn't commit suicide...but one chose to. However, I still don't agree that suicide is a cowardly action (not your point, I know) and think that pushing someone to that level of depression and grief is sociopathic. I think it is important that we don't just blow off suicide, that we try to understand where that person is coming from. So though I think the kid is responsible for the actions that led to the suicide, if I was on the jury, I couldn't find him guilty for it (but I'd throw the maximum penalties for any other crime that would stick).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote