View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #4601 (permalink)
fluxquanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Is it normal for IP addresses to change? Mine ended in .10 but when I tried to log into my server it said that was wrong, so I checked my address and now it ends in .103.

Is this normal? Cause I don't want to have to inform everyone on my server (if I get a couple people on here) every time my address changes.
Some ISPs have dynamic IP address that refresh themselves every time you restart the modem, or every week or so on its own.

Quote:
Anyway....so apparently there are no monsters yet in multiplayer mode? That's upsetting, how do you "survive" then if you've got nothing to survive from? I suppose multiplayer mode is just for building cool things and having fun with that? That's cool too, I'm just asking cause if there's a way I can get zombies on here I want some zombies.
It's one of the many SMP glitches. Doors open wrong sometimes, rail cars don't work, sometimes even laying rails crashes the game, items can be dropped and picked back up to make them full strength again.

I heard that Notch's Halloween update will fix all of this, but that's hearsay.

Quote:
Anyway again...anyone interested in playing, let me know and I'll PM you the address.
I'm up for it, and know a listener or two who don't go on the forums who would be, too.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote