View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 09:12 AM   #48 (permalink)
justingoodman@live.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Dude, how old are you, anyway? There's a difference between things such as New York's ban on trans fat in restaurants and the FDA attempting to make sure companies don't sell contaminated food and if you can't figure that out you're far too fucking stupid to continue this conversation.
Again, sorry if i wronged you so badly. 30 by the way, and all i am saying is if you people really feel so strongly about e-coli, grow your own shit instead of dumping tax dollars into an agency that spends its resources time and money doing studies on cow cum a hundred miles away from my house. Your right that is a great use of american tax dollars.
Point is, i dont agree with you but i am not near as angry about it as you either. So if you really need to spout off your aggressions go ahead. Just a quick question though. If you aren't doing anything about it can you really justify your complaints?

There was another government agency that did an inspection at an oil rig in the gulf days before something pretty big happened,i dont know if that ever turned into anything, But i am sure those guys did their job, so money well spent right? I have also seen Fda inspections done at many ranches here in SD. which is ranching country. Too many of those inspections should have ended in multimillion dollar fines, yet the dead cow in the drinking supply of the cattle just didn't seem to warrant such action. But by all means let those people tell you that that meat is fine, they are not the answer in most cases they are the problem.

Last edited by justingoodman@live.com; 11-11-2010 at 10:37 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote