View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #130 (permalink)
fallingwindows

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjita View Post
Since then, she has decided that she wants a divorce, and since she's getting Financial Aid, she'll beat me to the punch. She also won't discuss me ever getting the kids except every other weekend (any mention of it causes her to fly off the handle). And she keeps the apartment and all the stuff in it while I'm left pretty much homeless. Yeah, I'm starting to fight back.

It's time to move on. There's a ton of women out there who won't double-standard me to death, and they're going to get a hell of a guy out of it.
That sucks. I'm sorry. It's a shitty time when you can't communicate and so much is at stake. Don't give the bitch a penny until the lawyers tell you too unless you want her to keep walking all over you. If you can save your own dough and set up a habitable place for your kids to live before the settlement starts you'll look good for joint custody (every other week). I had to go to my dad's once a week and every other weekend and it sucked. I never got settled and had to lug my textbooks from house to house when I forgot who's I was staying at that night.
And good luck. <3
TwitterAsk me anything.KaTG Ethnography
(Offline)   Reply With Quote