View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:49 AM   #44 (permalink)
Junkenstein
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Nice Stanhope quote, myq. "you have to realize that maybe no one wants to fuck yuour kids"

Still, to use him as an example, he also published an hilarious collection of baiting transcripts where he and other played out as fake minors in sex chats to expose pedophiles. So, a book like ther one by said author, that actually describes ways for "boy lovers", as they like to describe themselves, to have intercourse and get away with it, its actually dangerous, cause there IS a public for it that doesnt need to know said information or at least not legally.

i am debated on this issue. I think a book like that or the whole NAMBLA movement should be blocked out from freedom of speech. and i think that using the constitution to allow them to publish their material just enrages people.

Still i also think that censorship should me more slective and aware. This book is being equated with ficitonal works on the theme and as much as lots of people will probably say : "fiction on pedophilia isnt needed unless youre a pedophile", i am interested in novels or authors that explore dark subjects. Peter Sotos writes books that actually describe the mind of abusers down to perfection. I am a very stern moral person but i find his work fascinating (or, on a similar level the books by douglas cooper). Still these authors (that oftyen are activists against pedophilia and write those books to be able to dissect the criminal's mind) are dumped inbto the "has to be banned" bin. and thats awful too.

But if being able to stop the whole boy-lover momvement from feeling free to exist in society with no consequences means hbaving to sacrifice part of my freedom of expression or reading risqué subjects, maybe i'pd sacrifice that. im unsure.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote