View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #82 (permalink)
poingjam
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
You're lucas, poingjam? cool.

agree on the fact that starscream was annoying and had a horrid voice but i guess it was done on purpose.
Yep. And yep.

I've read this whole damn thread and have very little to say. Freedom of speech is great, except when it's not, then it sucks, but then it goes back to being great because I can say that it sucks when it does. I give up.

I'm basically apathetic when it comes to government, not because I don't have opinions, but because I've seen how little my opinions affect anything. And who the hell am I? Just because I think things should be a certain way doesn't mean they actually should be. I'd like to see a personal income cap at around $100K per year for absolutely everyone. I'd like a fast-tracked death penalty system for a good number of crimes and no more insanity plea in death penalty cases. I think everyone who has kids should undergo home evaluation and attend mandatory classes, and if you're fucking up your kids (that includes teaching them to be racist or to forgo life-saving medication and pray instead), your kids get taken away and you get sterilized. I think noise violations should come with prison time. I think voting should be limited to local government only, preferably by neighborhood, and that anything on a larger scale should be decided by a small group of intelligent people appointed by passing a series of tests and interviews. I think driver's licenses shouldn't be available to the general public and everyone should have to take public transportation, ride bikes, walk, or something else cute like that. And I think it should be legal to beat the shit out of people who talk down to you.

Imagine that world. Kinda sucks, doesn't it? Opinions are like assholes; they get itchy in the summer.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote