View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #4887 (permalink)
Omni

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
It hasn't been able to re-kindle the old spark it used to have. I was spending like 8 hours a day playing last summer, if not more. I was really excited for it to come out again, but I'd like to see some more changes happen. Right now it feels like the same old thing RTW had, if not a little worse (at least performance wise). I know changes take time, but still. Also, letting hackers have free reign is just frustrating. I know we're supposed to be "testing" the game in beta, but if you can't even enjoy playing there's no incentive.

Anyway, hit me up sometime if you see me on. I usually roll with one or two other people, so there's usually room in the group for at least one more.
Will do. Same username as on here? My character's name is NewGuinea if you ever see me. Had a fantastic moment the other day where someone in my team was on mic and couldn't pronounce it. As if the word Guinea has never been said to him in his life. Guess the dude has never seen a guinea pig...

I never played the original game. I wanted to, but I found out about it right as it was shutting down. So I guess it kind of helps that I have nothing to compare it to. The hacking is annoying and I hope that they do eventually do something about it. But beyond anything else what I love about this game is the customization options, since that wins me over in any game. Really though I'm very patient and I suppose tolerant so I can ignore the hackers as long as I get a decent amount of proper missions as well, which so far I have. I think I'm more irritated when I get put into a team of people with bad attitudes than I am when we're up against hackers. I'd rather lose with a team of cool people than win with a team of douches.