View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #4900 (permalink)
katamacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealrob View Post
Ahhh, couldn't agree more! Loved that game and everything about it. Got 100% cheevos and traded it in at EBgames. Bad move. With all the DLC since release I've been SO tempted to buy again then get all of the DLC too. I will probably just wait for Rage... or the inevitable Borderlands 2 in a few years.

Speaking of games... is that Sarah Sisulart from Lost Odyssey in your avatar pic? Looks a lot like her is all. Ploughed through that game until I hit the 4th disc. Don't know how I got that far because I get RAPED by every enemy in the first dungeon on Disc 4. Haven't touched it in months now. I guess if I feel like grinding my stats for another 3-4 hours I should be up to speed haha. Your thoughts on Lost Odyssey? (If that is the right character of course)
You're right, that is Sarah. LO is one of my all time favorites. I usually try to play through a game until I beat it, but I have a habit of getting distracted by other shiny new games. LO kept me playing ALL the way through. I didn't mind grinding at all, and I got my characters stats maxed. I loved the storyline, the characters, and the battle system. I got a 100% - something I rarely obsess over. It might have been withdrawals from lack of great RPGs, but this was exactly what I was looking for.

Also, I have Sarah as my avatar on several other forums and my FB. When I first got the game, I was told by many that she looks like me. Even on my FB, people ask me who drew the picture of me. :P So I just use that illustration.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote