View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #4906 (permalink)
katamacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealrob View Post
First, 100%? Wow. In all honesty, I'm an achievement whore at times, but when I looked up the details of the LO cheevos I knew that game would go unconquered. That is an impressive dedication to an incredibly in-depth and lengthy game. I bow to you. Did you, by any chance, defeat or even meet the Immortal One? Read that thing had somewhere around 180,000 HP haha. Ridiculous.

When you say there was a lack of great RPGs, I'm guessing you mean JRPGs, right? Considering LO is about as old-school as they come this hardware generation. You (or anyone else for that matter) tried Tales of Vesperia or Eternal Sonata? I'm not a fan of the superficial anime asthetic, but I found ToV to be a powerfully entertaining game. Like 9/10 on the Unreal-o-Meter. Sonata was... not as good, in my opinion.
Yup, I totally kicked its ass! Okay, not really...I was able to beat him, but I was down to one character and I was lucky. I wasn't even going to try at first, but I figured why not. Beat him with just two tries! Again, it was just luck.

I have both ToV and ES. Both currently collecting dust though. I have way too many games than I should, and I'm not sure when I will get to them. But I have heard ToV is great. Maybe I should get on that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote