Thread: 15: Salvia
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:58 AM   #73 (permalink)
McNally

Subject: Salvia Video Tracklist

Hey, McNally, I was watching the KATGtv salvia videos again, and I was wondering about what songs you used for the first video. I'm particularly interested in the song that plays as you hit the bong, and the one that plays when Keith Malley hits it. I figured you'd have it up somewhere that I couldn't find, but if you don't and don't feel like watching the vids again, that's cool.

Thanks,
Airon G.

----

Fuck yeah I'll watch them again, those vids rule. I'm gonna toss this on the forums too, in case anyone's curious.

Let's see... for the KATGtv intro, it's a song called Windowlicker by Aphex Twin, I think... It's been awhile.

Intern Mike is Shake A Fist by Hot Chip.

Me hitting the bong is Reckoner by Radiohead. They used that song at the end of that movie Choke. It wasn't super great, but that song at the end worked really well.

Then it changes to some weird tribal music... I can't remember what the fuck that was. The Fuck Buttons? It was some band that Ayn liked. So, beats me on that one. Then some Super Mario music.

For Keith hitting the bong, it's Into The Galaxy by The Midnight Juggernauts. They also have a cool song called Road To Recovery.

Keith transitions into Ashes To Ashes by David Bowie once he starts losing it.

I don't know what Potatoe's song is. Maybe Black Moth Super Rainbow? That sounds like I'm making it up, but that's a real band. I was listening to a lot of weird stuff in New York that didn't really stick in my brain.

Let's check Newsy and Kyle's too, 'cause these are fun to watch.

Kyle starts with a House of Pain instrumental, sounds like something from their 3rd album. Then more David Bowie, a Space Oddity instrumental.

When he's describing the path, it's La Femme D'Argent by Air.

Newsy starts with a remix of the Mega Man 3 theme, probably from OCRemix.org. Then it's mostly silent because Newsy was too much to contain. Man, he got fucked up.

Sad Newsy is Rabbit In Your Headlights by Unkle, some kind of weird instrumental remix I found.

Salvia. A hell of a drug.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote