View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post
“Marriage...Marriage is what brings us together today”If you must, do it in the voice and let people catch the reference and I can't imagine a better reason to come together than celebrating the love and commitment of these two AWESOME people.

Back in my freshman year of college, rolling a tarp off the football field, I saw some weirdo (point at Matt) tossing worms into his mouth and spitting them at people. If you had told me then how close we'd be today, I'd have called you insane, but a 24 hour bug cemented our friendship. A real bond formed while we laid, both immobile with sickness, convinced we were going to die together on a cold tile floor.

Cate, you're a lucky woman, but Matt is an even luckier man. I haven't met the woman of my dreams yet, but I'll know when I have the same look in my eyes that Matt does when he looks at you. I think I can speak for all of our friends and family when I say if we have to share him with someone, we're glad it's with you. All the best of luck; we love you guys. (Raise glass in the couples' direction) To an undying love
Rewrote it for you. You're Welcome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote